Monday, June 27, 2005

Answer to Judi

Anonymous said...
I see I am not alone out here as a new loan officer. I spent 23 years in the healthcare industry, but wanted the opportunity to do more in the latter part of my career years than I did in the first. I still see this as a service industry. My boss is terrific and has spent money to have training materials available for the new folks, but I still find myself at a loss as to how to market myself. I have tried a few of the techniques I've read about, but so far have had very little response. I am determined and committed to this business and know I will be successful at some point in time, but I could still use some help along the way. Any tips you and your readers can give me will be greatly appreciated. I really liked Conrad's idea about a handbook. There is so much to remember.
Judi

Judi,

The materials are out there. You just have to find them. We have had great success in having new loan officers use our materials and have success with them.

But your concern is noted, and that is why we are writing Jump Start Your Mortgage Career, a marketing book for new loan officers.

Anything you want to see covered in this book?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home