Monday, June 27, 2005

Answer to John

John said...
I am a broker in Michigan and am looking for inexpensive ways to market my company. Because of a lack of marketing in the past, I find myself without enough customers to support my business. I have learned my lesson and need a way to get started.

There are many great ideas out there but they all require a lot of capital that I don't have because of a lack of marketing ...it's a vicious cycle.

John,
Start with the basics. Mine your database. Create relationships with your past customers and stay in touch with them. Meet new people and add them to your database. This will grow your referrals as well as business.

If you have 300 people in your database, you can assume 10% will move every year. That's 30 potential loans for you right there. Not to mention the refinances, equity lines, second homes, investment properties, etc.

Referrals on Demand can show you all this and a lot more.

Try using some guerilla marketing tactics.
Flyers on cars and such.
Have a booth at a women's trade show. This has shown to bring great returns. You'll be the only mortgage company there.
Website
Join a local real estate investment group.
Subscribe to my Millionaire Loan Officer Newsletter and I'll give you even more ideas.

1 Comments:

At 3:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anoither thing you can do is look at all your wholesale lenders websites, every one of them have free marketing materials that you can download and edit to your liking.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home