Monday, June 27, 2005

Another Answer

Anonymous said...
With experience it is not easy .....
I have been in the mortgage business for 15 plus (heavy on the plus smile)yrs..as a Sr. Loan Processor/Closer... I now strongly desire to become a LO but I finding that alot of Mrtgage Companies are only looking at me to be their Ops Mgr/Processing Mgr becuz of my strong back ground in the "Operations" side of the mtg business and/or that I'm not in my early 20's that I would not make a good LO ..... How can I get my foot in the door as a LO with strong Mortgage background and not be pre judged because of my experince?????

Hi,

As a mortgage company owner I want one thing: More Loans. If you show me you can bring the goods, you are hired. I don't care if you were the President of FannieMae.

Finding a job on a commission basis should not be too difficult. If you are looking for a salary, you might have a problem. Good processors with experience are hard to find.

I suggest, you find a place you want to work and strike a deal. Part time as processor, part time as LO until you make enough as LO to go full time.

Or you can go straight commission. Any smaller company would love to have you as an LO.

By the way, I need a good Processor too, just kidding. :)
But if you are interested in helping us develop a processor training manual or curriculum let me know.

1 Comments:

At 3:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you live inn the northeast or Florida, I need you now. I can give you all the training you need.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home