Monday, June 27, 2005

Answer to Toni

Toni Candelas said...
I loved that movie! what a neat concept! We need to use this concept in all sorts of situations in life.

I just recently became a loan offcicer here in GA. though a small brokarage firm. I am only doing it part-time right now. I am still a full time employee and my present job. I am excited about the business, but I still feel clueless in a lot of ways. I feel like I have the opportunity to become very successful in this business being that I am bilingual. Since I am at a small office, I don't really have the opportunity for any training. Everyone is always so busy. I already have several pre-qual forms.

Is there a web-site for self-training?

On customers with credit issues, do you have any recommendations on raising credit scores a little bit?

Toni,
We have competitors that offer high priced training products. If you can spend close to $1,000 that might be an option for you. Or you can buy our training manual for $137 at our website.

I don't think there are any self-training websites. And that is why we are creating a curriculum to be delivered via website where you can go at your own pace but still have an instructor. This should be done by the end of the year.

For credit stuff, I havea good resource for you. How To Make Your Credit Sparkle.
I wrote it, so I think it's good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home