Monday, June 27, 2005

Answer to LLO

Anonymous said...
A friend of a friend encouraged me to become a loan officer. It has been a MONTH since the state issued my licence and this friend of a friend that processed my employment verification has yet to do any training or anything.
I am clueless about what to do next. How do I self-train?
Thanks so much!
LLO


Self-train? That's an easy one. Buy Residential Mortgage Loan Origination Made Easy from my website . This is a training manual designed to get you up to speed in the fastest time possible.

Also, talk to the guy you work for and offer to process a couple loans for him. Sit in when he meets with a prospect to see how the interview process goes. Spend time at the office and soak up the jargon and ask a lot of questions. Take someone out to lunch. Have a lender rep take you to lunch, or go dutch. Read the mortgage magazines.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home