Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Question from Kim

Kim said...
Hi Ameen

Thank you very much to taking my question. I would like to know if you use a script with your clients.If so would you be willing to share?

Kim,
I assume you mean a script for the initial interview. I don't use a set script. But I do have several items that I cover. It really depends on the prospects and how they came to us - ad, referrals, etc.

There are several psychological factors that we use and clues in the office to get them to do what we want. This is actually the topic for this month's Millionaire Loan Officer Newsletter. It's such a large topic that I am having to break it up into three issues. But the stuff is really good.

I'll give you one tip: Reciprocity is one of the laws of persuasion. One way we use it is by giving the prospect a free book when they come in for an interview. By giving something free, the prospect is now in your debt. It is harder for them mentally to say no to something you suggest. The book is just a gift. Has nothing to do with the loan and is not mortgage related. And they must accept. You cannot let them give it back.

It works wonders. For more tips get the newsletter: mortgagebrokertraining.com/mortgage-newsletter.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home